Don Pancho Cilantro Lime Crema is a quick and easy topping for all your favorite meals from Mexican dishes like tacos, enchiladas, and nachos to burgers, eggs, veggies, potatoes and so much more. This delicious, creamy sauce is made with fresh cilantro, lime juice, and sour cream. With 40 calories and 2 net carbs per serving, it’s a perfect salad dressing or tangy drizzle on your next culinary creation. Contact your local Costco for availability.
- Where can I buy Cilantro Lime Crema?
- Cilantro Lime Crema is sold exclusively at Costco.
- Does it need to be refrigerated, even before I open it?
- Yes. Cilantro Lime Crema is made from fresh dairy products, and can spoil like milk does if left unrefrigerated.
- Is it available in Canada?
- It is only available in the United States at this time.
- My Costco is out of stock, how can I get more?
- Costco carries Cilantro Lime Crema seasonally, so there will be times it’s not available. If you have time, you can email or leave a message in the Costco suggestion box, asking them to carry it again. It helps!
- Is it gluten-free?
- While our Cilantro Lime Crema is not made with items containing gluten, it is not made in a gluten-free facility, so we cannot confirm it is gluten-free.
- Can I freeze it?
- We do not recommend freezing it.
- How long does the Crema stay fresh when refrigerated?
- Our Cilantro Lime Crema should be consumed by the “Best By” date listed on the packaging.
- Is the Cilantro Lime Crema vegan?
- No, it is not vegan.