Loaded Brisket Totchos
This recipe was created by @p3_bbq
- Don Pancho Cilantro Lime Crema
- 1 package of frozen tater tots
- 1-1-½ lbs Chopped brisket
- 1 16 oz. package of shredded cheddar cheese
- 3-4 Chopped green onions
- ½ Diced red onion
- Lots of fresh chopped cilantro (to taste)
- 1-2 Sliced jalapeños(to taste)
- Preheat grill or oven to 425°F
- Place frozen tater tots in a large cast-iron skillet and cook for about 80% of the time recommended on the package.
- Add brisket and red onions to the skillet and finish the last 20% of cook time (or until tots are golden brown and brisket is nice and warm).
- Add shredded cheddar cheese and jalapeño slices, and place back on the grill until the cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
- Remove skillet from grill and top with Don Pancho Cilantro Lime Crema, green onions, and cilantro.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!