Double Pulled Pork Sando
This recipe was created by @chinsbbq
- Don Pancho Cilantro Lime Crema
- Bone-in Pork Butt
- Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- Hot Chicken spice rub (we used Caribeque Honey Heat)
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- Brioche buns
- Rinse off pork butt and pat dry.
- Coat the pork butt with Frank’s red hot sauce (Don’t be shy).
- Coat the pork butt with your favorite hot chicken rub. It’s a bigger piece of meat so it can take a heavy coat.
- Let the seasoning soak into the meat for 20-30 minutes.
- Place the pork butt in the smoker (or whatever you’re using to cook) at 275°F or low to medium setting. Let it cook until it reaches an internal temp of 165°F, usually about 5 hours.
- Layout 2 pieces of foil, big enough to wrap the pork.
- Cut half the stick of butter into small squares, place them in the middle of the foil then place the pork on top. Cut the remainder of the butter and place on top of the pork. Wrap the pork tight with foil.
- Place back in the cooker until the internal temp reaches 200°F. Usually about another 3 hours.
- Take the pork and place in a deep pan and open the foil to let the meat vent for 30 min. There will be hot liquid in the foil; keep it in the pan.
- Shred the pork in the pan and add more hot chicken spice rub to taste.
- Toast buns on the grill.
- Build your sandwich with Guacamole and Don Pancho Cilantro Lime Crema!