- 2 cup shredded chicken
- 3 cup green sauce
- 6 Don Pancho flour tortillas, 8″ (20cm)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 Tbsp chopped onions
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded jack cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- Prepare filling by mixing chicken, sour cream, chopped onions, and 1/4 cup of each cheese.
- Spread 1/2 cup green sauce in baking dish and warm remaining sauce in pan.
- Warm tortillas on skillet or wrap in foil and heat in oven until soft.
- Dip in warm sauce, remove immediately and place in baking tray.
- Spread 1/2 cup filling down center of each tortilla.
- Wrap tortilla around filling to form enchilada and place seam-side down in baking tray.
- Cover with remaining sauce and remaining cheese, top with olives.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and bake 15 minutes.