Carne Asada Tacos
- 8 Don Pancho Corn or Flour Tortillas
- 4 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 Tbsp minced, fresh Cilantro
- 1 Red Onion, thinly chopped
- 1 lb Skirt or Flank Steak, cut into 1/4″ thick long strips
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Salt
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 1 Avocado, peeled and diced
- Heat oil in a heavy large skillet over medium heat.
- Add steak, garlic salt, salt and pepper to skillet and cook until no longer pink, about 2 minutes. Transfer to heated bowl.
- Warm tortillas over gas flame or electric burner until they begin to color. Transfer to a napkin-lined basket.
- To serve, have diners assemble their own tacos at the table using remaining ingredients.